Most women do not like to discover stretch marks on their bodies after giving birth or gaining weight. And for some, it can prevent them from wearing their favorite clothes. If you are looking for remedies for stretch marks, we have the solution for you.
- Mix one cup sugar with 1/4 cup of a softening agent, like almond oil or coconut oil, before mixing to the consistency of wet beach sand.
- Add some lemon juice.
- Scrub the mixture on the part of your body where the stretch marks are.
- Repeat several times a week while in the shower, making sure to rub the mixture on for 8-10 minutes.
4. Hyaluronic acid
5. Coconut oil
Lemon juice Squeeze the juice of a lemon into a small cup and pour a quantity of lukewarm water equal to that of the lemon juice. Take a cotton cloth soaked in the mixture and apply it to the abdomen in circular motions. Leave the mixture on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Vitamin E INGREDIENTS:
– juice of half a lemon,
– 1 teaspoon of extra virgin and organic olive oil.
– 2 capsules of vitamin E.
– Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a small bowl, add the teaspoon of the olive oil then the two vitamin E capsules. Use a spoon to mix everything until you obtain a homogeneous mixture. – After a bath, using a cotton pad, or a ball of gauze, apply the mixture on all areas likely to have stretch marks, namely the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. – Let it dry, then rinse the areas with water. You can do the same method twice a day morning and evening. This method helps the skin to improve its appearance and elasticity. This mixture also moisturizes the skin to find a smooth skin and prevent future stretch marks
—Go to my page and touch the liked button to be seeing my updates